NO REFUND POLICY
- We follow the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable. When you register for our event you are making a non-refundable purchasing decision and must agree to this policy. This policy stays in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected business or family emergency, illness, pregnancy, etc. There are NO exceptions. Once you register for the event, we pay for race course services and items for you as if you will be attending the event, that are not recoverable.
- You may transfer your entry to another individual after you pay a transfer fee.
- Your entry is not complete until you sign your own waiver. If someone else registers for you, you still must sign your waiver to complete your entry. If you do not agree to your waiver online, your packet pickup time will increase significantly.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of our control such as dangerous weather, a natural disaster or emergency. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. We may also alter the courses and distances at any time if required due to course blockages or other restrictions or impediments.
- Entry fees are tiered. The earlier you sign up, the lower the entry fee. Entry fees increase approximately every month in the six months prior to the race.
- The highest entry fees are at the Race Expo and Race Day, if available, for races that are not sold out. We accept cash and credit cards for payment at the Race Expo and cash only on Race Day. You can pay by credit card up until online registration closes, generally the Tuesday prior to the race.
- If you are registered for the Chesebro Half Marathon or the Pacific Half Marathon and are injured or unable to attend, you can to defer your registration until next year and enter next year's race. You can login into your registration account and make the change yourself. The deferment fee is $30. This deferment policy is only for the two half marathons. The last day to defer your half marathon entry to 2019 is March 3, 2018.
- Shirts are guaranteed to pre-registered runners only. A limited supply of shirts will be available to those registered after March 3.
- Goodie bags are distributed to the first 5,500 entrants who pick up, starting at the Race Expo the Thursday and Friday before race day.
- Please check the email address you enter on your registration and make sure it is valid. This is necessary to receive your confirmation email and important race instructions.
- Please enter your birth date on your registration accurately to assure you are placed in the appropriate age group, and double check it to make sure it is correct. A common mistake is entering the current year as your birth year.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed at the event or on the course. No skates, no bikes. Running strollers are OK, but at the start, you must line up at the back of the pack.
- Entrants need to be responsible, alert and aware of their surroundings when they run. Running with headphones during the race is extremely dangerous. Most roads on the race courses are partially closed but not completely closed to vehicle traffic. Racers need to be able to easily hear vehicle traffic, emergency vehicles as well as instructions on the course from the police, traffic control or race course officials as well as be able to hear other runners.
- Your government-issued photo ID is required to pick up your goods. You must pick up your race bib, shirt and goodie bag at the Race Expo on the Thursday or Friday before the race, or on race day. We HIGHLY recommend picking up on Thursday or Friday, before race day. Someone else may pick up for you on Thursday or Friday but they must bring our authorization form and waiver signed by you, a print out of your race confirmation and a photocopy of your government-issued photo ID in order to do so and will be solely accountable for your goods. See the Expo/Pick Up page for details and to download the form.
By registering for this event you agree to the terms of this policy.