This information is for Race Day. If you are looking for directions to the Sports & Fitness Expo on Thursday and Friday before the race, please see the Expo page.
Location for race day pick up, race day registration (as available), finish line and Sports and Fitness Expo
(For ALL races EXCEPT Pacific Half Marathon)
On Argos St., south of Thousand Oaks Blvd., east of Kanan Road, Agoura Hills
5550 Medea Valley Dr.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
U.S. 101 (Ventura Freeway) to Kanan Road. Go north approximately 3/4 mile to Thousand Oaks Blvd. Agoura High School Stadium and Chumash Park are to the right, but turn left on Thousand Oaks to recommended parking lots. See below for details. Map
Paramount Ranch (for Pacific Half Marathon only)
There is no race day registration for the Pacific Half Marathon
You must arrive at Paramount Ranch before 7 a.m. Cornell Road from Kanan Road to Paramount Ranch closes at 7 a.m. sharp. If you don't make it to Cornell Road by 7 a.m., you will have to follow this 6 mile loop to get to Paramount Ranch and risk missing the start (Kanan Rd. south, left on Troutdale, left on Mulholland Highway, left on Cornell Road, left into Paramount Ranch).
To Pacific Half Marathon start (recommended route):
- 101 Fwy to Kanan Road.
- Head south approximately .4 mile.
- Turn left at Cornell Way. Cornell Way quickly changes names to Cornell Road.
- Continue about 1.8 miles on Cornell Rd.
- Turn right into Paramount Ranch parking lot.
To Pacific Half Marathon start (alternate route):
- 101 Fwy to Las Virgenes Road.
- Head south approximately 3.1 miles.
- Turn right at Mulholland Hwy and continue 3.2 windy miles.
- Turn left into Paramount Ranch parking lot.
3155 Cornell Rd.
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Enter Paramount Ranch parking lot and follow directions from parking attendants.
The Pacific Half Marathon finishes in Chumash Park (see above for location).
Returning to your vehicle at Paramount Ranch:
The race provides free shuttle service from the finish area near Chumash Park (pick up the bus at the southwest corner of Kanan Rd. and Thousand Oaks Blvd. near the banks in the parking lot of the shopping center anchored by Vons) back to Paramount Ranch after the race. The shuttles will run constantly from 9:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. View the schedule. There is no pre-race shuttle from the finish to the start.
- Thousand Oaks Blvd. east of Kanan Road will be closed on race day at approximately 5:30 a.m.
- Carell Ave. at Thousand Oaks Blvd will close at 5:30 a.m.
- Idle Dr. will be completely closed at approximately 5:30 a.m.
- Expect delays on Kanan Road between the 101 traveling north up to Sunnycrest in Oak Park.
- The east lane of northbound Kanan Road will be closed at approximately 5:30 a.m. The west lane will be open to vehicle traffic.
- Argos St. from Thousand Oaks Blvd. to Conejo View Dr. will close at approximately 6 a.m.
- Driver Ave. from Argos St. to Easterly will close at approximately 6:45 a.m.
- The Chesebro Rd./Driver Ave./Canwood St. intersection will be closed form 6:50 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
For Chesebro Half Marathon, Old Agoura 10K, Deena Kastor 5K, Kids Mile and Family Fun Run:
Print out this list and bring it with you if you are unsure of where to park. This information is also available at the Information Booth at the Race Expo.
- Parking at Agoura High School parking lots off Driver Ave. at 28545 Driver Avenue. All Chesebro Half Marathoners should park here. Recommended for half marathoners and early arriving 10K runners. These lots will be inaccessible after 6:50 a.m. You must approach from Chesebro Rd. exit off 101 Fwy (to Driver Ave.) for access. No access from Kanan Rd. If you park here there will be sporadic delays in leaving from 8:30-10:00 a.m. as Driver Ave. is on the Pacific Half Marathon route. DO NOT PARK on Driver Ave. because your vehicle will be towed.
- Agoura Bible Fellowship parking lot at 5564 Foothill Dr. This is a large parking lot. Great for Chesebro Half marathoners and early arriving 10Kers. You must approach from Chesebro Rd. exit off 101 Fwy (to Driver Ave.) for access. No access from Kanan Rd. This lot will be inaccessible after 6:50 a.m. If you park here there will be sporadic (very minor) delays in leaving from 8:30-10:00 a.m. as Driver Ave. and Foothill Dr. are on the Pacific Half Marathon route.
- The Agoura Meadows shopping center anchored by Vons on Kanan Rd. south of Thousand Oaks Blvd. Walk east up Thousand Oaks Blvd. to Agoura High School. Allow at least 10 minutes walking time to get to the Chumash Park or faster if you jog. (Do not park at Taco Bell).
- Parking on residential streets of Buffwood Pl., Oakpath Dr., Quail Run Dr. Take Kanan Rd., to west on Thousand Oaks Blvd., to south on Buffwood Pl. This is the subdivision behind the Agoura Meadows shopping center (above). Allow at least 10 minutes walking time to get to the Chumash Park or faster if you jog.
- The Twin Oaks shopping center anchored by Ralphs and Starbucks on Kanan Rd. north of Thousand Oaks Blvd. Walk east up Thousand Oaks Blvd. to Agoura High School. Allow at least 10 minutes walking time to get to Chumash Park or faster if you jog.
- Parking on residential streets of Hillrise Dr. and Trailway Ln. This is a good option if you want to avoid the congestion further north on Kanan Rd. Cross Kanan Rd. at the light at Hillrise Dr. and walk directly to Chumash Park on the nature path.
- Laro Dr. residential streets (just north of Agoura Hills City Mall). 29026 Laro Drive, 91301. Go north on Kanan Road to left on Laro Dr. You can park on residential streets in legal parking areas. There will be a shuttle bus from this location departing at 7:55 a.m., 8:35 a.m. and 9:10 a.m. that will take you to the Agoura Meadows shopping center at Kanan Rd. & Thousand Oaks Blvd. This is an OK option for 5K runners going straight to the start line and a good option for families arriving for the Kids Mile and the Family Fun Run. You may find it faster to walk form here than to wait for the bus. At 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. the bus departs the shopping center and returns to Laro Dr.
- Remote parking at Oak Park High School. See shuttle bus schedule. Recommended for Kids Mile and Family Fun Run only.
No Parking, Tow Away Zones!
Do not park on:
- Thousand Oaks Blvd. east of Kanan Rd. on the north or south side of the street
- The east side of Kanan Rd. from Thousand Oaks Blvd. to Sunnycrest Dr.
- Sunnycrest Dr. from Doubletree Rd. to Kanan Rd.
- Conifer St. from Kanan Rd. to Satinwood Ave.
- Carell Ave. from Thousand Oaks Blvd. to Hollow Brook.
- Streets near and surrounding Chumash Park: Argos St., Driver Ave., Valley Heights Dr., Parkheath Dr., Medea Valley Dr., Agoura Glen Dr., Rock Tree Dr.
- Calmfield Ave.
Vehicles parked in those locations will be towed!